2020 Nissan Rogue Review
Finding the ideal crossover is a fun, but important process. You deserve something perfectly sized and equipped with progressive technology and a vigorous performance that’s ideal for ruling the streets. If this sounds too good to be true, check out the Nissan Rogue.
This Nissan SUV is ready to transform your Cherry Hill, Mount Laurel, and Collingswood commutes every time you slide behind the wheel. To see how, read this 2020 Nissan Rogue Review created by the team at Cherry Hill Nissan below!
2020 Nissan Rogue Configurations
To give you the exhilarating and easily controlled performance you crave, the 2020 Rogue has a couple of configurations to choose from under the hood.
All three trims of the Rogue are equipped with a 2.5L 4-cylinder engine. This perfectly maneuvers through city traffic and runs in the highway with 170 horsepower and 175 lb-ft of torque. This power is controlled by the Xtronic CVT® (Continuously Variable Transmission) that offers quick acceleration and steady shifting.
Though those stats are the same across the board, the Rogue offers some performance-elevating equipment to take the configuration to the next level. Some available features include:
- Intelligent All-Wheel Drive
- Hill Start Assist
- Intelligent Trace Control
2020 Rogue Technology
The inside of the Nissan Rogue was engineered to impress. Its advanced technologies surround you in the cabin, giving you everything you need to have the perfect commute. Which available features will you find yourself using the most?
- Connectivity: Via Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, your smartphone can integrate into the Rogue model’s multimedia system. With seamless and safe access, you can make calls, receive texts, listen to tunes, and check out your favorite apps.
- Nissan Door to Door Navigation: With real-time traffic information and 3D maps, you’ll always be on the best path to your destination.
- NissanConnect®: Whether you use Amazon Alexa or Google® Assistant in your home, you can dovetail their capabilities right into your 2020 Rogue. Now, you can lock and unlock your vehicle and start the engine from your home.
Nissan Rogue Cargo Space
Though this Nissan SUV is classified as a crossover, you’ll still have ample room in the back for exactly what you need. When the 60/40 second-row seats are upright, you’ll have 37.3 cubic feet of space to utilize. Plus, with the Nissan Divide-N-Hide® Cargo System, you’ll have shelves and dividers to keep your belongings organized.
If you need more space, easily fold down the back row and instantly you’ll have 70 cubic feet behind the first row. Need help getting large items into the back? You might not with the handy Motion Activated Liftgate. When your arms are full, simply kick under the rear bumper and the gate opens automatically. No second pair of hands needed.
Check Out the 2020 Rogue at Cherry Hill Nissan
After reading our 2020 Nissan Rogue review, are you ready to get behind the wheel for yourself? Just schedule a test drive with our team and we’ll get you on the streets to see what this Nissan SUV can really do.