When it comes to food in Cherry Hill New Jersey, you have a lot of options. Whether you are looking for a quick bite to eat or want to try an award winning burger, these are our top picks:
- Cool Dog Café – Hot dogs are often seen as a quick and easy food to eat, something that’s relatively inconsequential. The only time you really eat hot dogs is when you’re barbecuing outside or trying to fix something quick to eat because you don’t have the time to eat a proper meal. Well, here at Cool Dog Café, the hot dog – an American classic, by the way – is treated with much more respect. There are a huge variety of unique hot dogs to choose from, including classics such as the Classic Chili Cheese Dog and the Coney Island Dog, as well as more unique options, such as the Mexi Dog (with Guacamole, Salsa and more) and the Filipino Dog (with sticky rice, sweet chili sauce and mango).
- Stella Pizza – Everybody loves pizza, especially the kids. The Stella Pizzeria & Panino Rustico is one of the best pizza places in town. You can dine in at this casual and pleasant restaurant or take out, but there’s plenty of delicious food to choose from either way. In addition to normal pizza topping choices, Stella Pizza has several signature pizzas to choose from as well, including their Chicken Bruschetta white pizza, their Buffalo Chicken pizza and their Hawaiian pizza.
- Amici Ristorante – Looking to treat your family to something a little more upscale? What better way to do so than at an Italian restaurant such as Amici Ristorante? This restaurant is focused on creating a neighborhood vibe, thereby presenting a classy yet warm atmosphere that’s perfect for a nice family dinner. As an authentic Italian restaurant, you’ll be able to order a number of authentic dishes, including a variety of pasta dishes, fish and steaks, not to mention their delicious appetizers!
- Red Hot and Blue BBQ Restaurant – This place is absolutely perfect for the entire family – there’s nothing like chowing down on some Memphis-style barbecue without having to worry about making a mess! Not to mention the incredibly fun atmosphere that Red Hot and Blue has put together – the walls are covered in old posters of legendary Memphis Blues performers, from Elvis Presley to Jerry Lee Lewis. Try out there Award-winning Chili, which is overflowing with beef brisket and kidney beans, or go with one of their tasty BBQ sandwiches. Feeling particularly hungry? Tackle a set of their World Famous Ribs!
- Smash Burger – You can’t go wrong with a burger and a shake, especially if you decide to take the family to Smash Burger. Unlike many other burger joints, this small burger chain smashes, sears and seasons each burger to order using 100 percent certified angus beef that has never been frozen. Best of all? You can create the burger you want by choosing what type of bun, toppings and condiments you want for your burger! And don’t forget to order one of their handspun Haagen-Dazs shakes!
When looking for a restaurant where you can take the entire family, odds are you’re looking for something that serves food your kids will like and that has a family-friendly atmosphere that everyone will enjoy. We highly recommend any of these great restaurants, all of which are located around the Cherry Hill area.