Since 1898, Lucien’s Manor has remained New Jersey’s premier event facility, elegantly setting the standard for all others in the Greater Philadelphia area.
Family-owned and operated for more than a century, this one-of-a-kind events venue offers a sophistication and elegance sure to bring an incomparable experience to your next special event.
Exquisitely maintained surroundings, exceptional service and distinguished, world-class cuisine are all earmarks of Lucien’s Manor, making it the number-one choice for those hosting any type of celebration or special gathering.
Weddings, Mitzvahs, corporate events or other special celebrations such as birthdays, engagement or holiday parties (or any grand gala) are adeptly handled by the seasoned, professional event coordinators on staff, each dedicated to the fine art of seamless, top-quality event production.
These skilled coordinators will guide you in every aspect of your upcoming gathering, from the first consultation to the fond farewells at the end.
Guests are treated like royalty with car-to-door valet service, an attended coat checkroom and on-site concierge services.
Wedding photographs can be taken in a range of unique settings amid the flawlessly landscaped grounds and gardens featuring waterfalls and lush greenery.
Interior locations offer a waterfall, a huge foyer leading to a grand staircase and a variety of richly decorated ballrooms featuring patios, balconies and a tiled wall with cascading water.
With a collection of four separate ballrooms, facilities can accommodate functions from the smallest, intimate affairs to full-blown soirées with up to 550 guests.
Wedding ceremonies can be held either indoors in the gorgeous Riviera Room, which seats up to 225 guests, or outside on the expansive patio surrounded by the most awe-inspiring landscape.
The four unique ballrooms, perfect for any sumptuous gathering and especially suited to wedding receptions, have the following capacities:
- La Grande –features an inspiring indoor waterfall, 20-foot vaulted ceilings with crystal chandeliers evoking the ambiance of a European palace and can easily accommodate 200-550 guests.
- Venetian – reminiscent of a sumptuous Italian palace, features a water-cascading tile wall, hand-carved fireplace, bright, crystal chandeliers, large, arched windows and a hand-painted sky ceiling. The room is surrounded by ornate, marbleized columns and can comfortably handle from 200-325 participants.
- Versailles – features an open floor plan overlooked by a large balcony with private staircase to provide the ultimate entry to the festivities below. The Versailles will accommodate between 150-200 guests.
- Nouvelle – for intimate receptions or gatherings of up to 150 guests, this room, set in gold hues with a granite dance floor, provides a venue of ultimate elegance, refinement and sophistication.
With state-of-the-art kitchens and a talented, dedicated culinary staff, full meal services, either inclusive or customized, are available to meet your desires.
Whether you would like a simple lunch buffet or an elegant butler-serviced and chef-attended meal of uncompromising extravagance, the choice is yours.
Well-received offerings include an extensive lineup of premium wines, beers and liquors, hot and cold, mouthwatering hors d’oeuvres, a selection of exquisite entrees and a huge table laden with Viennese sweets.
The on-site bakery is one of the finest in all of South Jersey, renowned for their preparation of artistic confections and able to design cakes for any occasion, including that all-important wedding cake.
Hours of operation are:
- Monday-Saturday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Rates are dependent on many factors including day, month, room choice, amenities, etc., but compared to other available venues, Lucien’s is the highest rated in the region and costs are comparable to other, less spectacular options.
Serving Southern New Jersey and Southeastern Pennsylvania, Lucian’s Manor is located at 81 West White Horse Pike, Berlin, N.J. 08009.
Have you had your wedding or attended a wedding at Lucian’s Manor? Let us know about your experience in the comments section!