Cherry Hill used to be on the way to something else – on the way to the shore, to the track, or to the Cherry Hill Mall.
Those old enough to remember were entertained at the Latin Casino and were married at The Cherry Hill Inn.
Both of them are long gone, but Cherry Hill is the go-to place for bridal showers, rehearsal parties, and unforgettable weddings.
1. Lucien’s Manor has been family-owned and operated since 1898. It is the luxury address near Cherry-Hill. Hold the wedding on the beautiful grounds and reception in one of four elegant ballrooms.
2. Springdale Farm, near Camden County College, is a fun farm with a glassed -n conservatory and enormous patio. For daytime or spectacular evening, it is a romantic and unique atmosphere. They provide the room and partner to set up caterer. Think about a fall wedding: hayrides, pumpkins, corn mazes, and autumn colors.
3. Valleybrook Country Club hosts weddings on the lush golf course and invites guests into the formal Grace Ballroom with its climate-controlled patio, gas fireplaces, and outdoor fire-pit. The wedding team provides a wide assortment of affordable food and drink packages.
4. Barclay Farmstead is a 300 year-old living history museum with picturesque grounds. A wedding at a colonial farmstead? Think spring or fall under a tent or the stars with historical tours and attractions for the guests.
5. Adelphia is a Deptford landmark that has been putting its brand on wedding receptions for years. A large elegant ballroom, its menu packages are varied and uniquely satisfying. The facility offers indoor and outdoor cocktail settings, valet parking, and guaranteed unique menus.
6. Discovery Museum may seem off-the-wall. But, for a small wedding with a lot of children among the guests or for the wedding couple who are kids at heart, it is a surprise opportunity. The open warehouse space can be rented as a whole for neatly affordable costs and catered by one of their food partners.
7. Trump National Golf Club offers the wonders of the Trump experience, a large ballroom with a magnificently simple elegance overlooks 360 acres of extraordinarily spectacular greenery. Hold your ceremony on the grounds and encourage your guests to tour the clubhouse landscaping before joining you for an exquisite meal with white-glove service.
8. Sahara Sam’s Oasis is on RT 73 toward West Berlin. Everyone in the area knows what fun this enormous water park can be. Rent several outdoor cabanas at the new Beach Club. You can arrange food and drink service as well as electrical hookups. It’s wet wet fun guests will remember for a long time.
9. The Mansion on Main Street in Voorhees offers marble columns, dramatic staircases, and an announcing trumpet. Get married near the water, in the gazebo or pavilion, and host guests in elegant rooms with award-winning cuisine.
10. The Wine Room has a large romantic Tuscan Courtyard where wedding guests can gather to make a barrel of wine for the next wedding in the family or distribute as wedding favors. You can meet with their events manager to configure the room for a really memorable event.
Formal, fun, or festive, plan your wedding events in or near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Just east of Philadelphia and smack in the center of New Jersey’s Delaware River coast, Cherry Hill is now a center of attraction for couples launching their futures together.
Cherry Hill Nissan supports local businesses in the Cherry Hill NJ area.